Sports and leisure activities in BrestAppart'Hôtel Brest Pasteur
- Spadium Parc swimming pool / at 15 min; located in front of the Moulin Blanc beach, enjoy a breathtaking view on the bay of Brest as well as a Sauna & Hammam space (massaging jets, corridor with currents, pantagliss, swimming pool, paddling pool, jacuzzis). Don’t forget the Zenance area, on the ground floor of the establishment (massages, modeling and special treatments…)
- Rinkla Stadium / 8 min away
- Cinemas: Les Studios (10 min walk), Le Multiplex Liberté (20 min walk)
- The Capucins Plateau: the Mecca of Digital, Culture and Art in Brest
- Scuba diving: the Eau Libre club, the Korejou club & the Dellec club
- Sailing & Kayaking (windsurfing, dinghy, catamaran, kayak…) with the Sailing Schools at the Moulin Blanc marina: USAM voile and Club des Crocos.
Being protected from the wind and the currents, the roadstead of Brest will not allow you to practice one of the sports which also makes the fame of the Breton coasts: The Surf!
Surf & Stand-up Paddle : Try these two unique disciplines only 35 minutes from the Appart’Hotel Terres de France Brest at the Pagan Surf School, in Kerlouan. Anthony warmly welcomes you all week long with a program of initiation and improvement of surfing, Stand-up Paddle sessions (on the water or in the waves) for young and old.
Hiking & Mountain Bike Routes
- The path of the Saint-Mathieu point in Plougonvelin / 30 min away
- The coastal path of Sainte-Anne du Portzic / 20 min away
- The Pointe des Espagnols in Roscanvel / 1 hour away
- The points of Minou in Plouzané / 25 min away
- The coastal path of Camaret sur Mer / 1 hour away
- The paths of the tip of the Crozon peninsula / 1 hour away
Don’t forget your bathing suits and towels with the many creeks and beaches along the way!