The Rade de BrestAppart'Hôtel Brest Pasteur
Baie Maritime, islands & cruises
With a total area of 182 km², the bay of Brest, also called the Iroise Sea, remains a unique bay in France, to contemplate from many panoramic points of view of the city and its surroundings… Stroll along the beach of Moulin Blanc, take a break at the Bar-restaurant of Tour du Monde or extend the stroll to the Moo Café; unobstructed panoramic view on the bay with your coffee! You can also take the Albert-Louppe pedestrian bridge, and admire the bay from a completely different perspective with the Plougastel peninsula! To be discovered by hiking, water sports or cruising, you will keep unique memories of this bay!
Brest & its 3 Ports:
- The commercial port / 15 min : recognizable by its famous cranes, lit up with a thousand colors at night…
- The Moulin Blanc marina / 15 min away: where you can admire the bay with its walk on the cornice or on the terrace of one of the many bar-restaurants.
- La marina du Château / 15 min : newly built, this area near the commercial harbor offers you a breathtaking view of the bay !
The islands of the roadstead of Brest to discover on a cruise:
The Round island, the island of the point of the Castle, the island of Bindy, the island of Tibidy, the island of Arun, the island of Térénez, the island of the Fox, the island Trébéron, the island of the Dead, or still the Lost island…
Cruises & Sea Trips
- Le Brestoâ : pier located at the commercial port (8 Quai de la Douane, 29200 Brest) 15 minutes from the residence / Schedule, rates & reservation at 02 98 33 04 18.
- La Recouvrance : landing stage located at the commercial port (Quai Eric Tabarly, 29210 Brest) 15 minutes from the residence / Schedule & rates here.